Thank you!! I think she looks exactly like you Rivky! Go compare your baby pics (if you have any!) I have 1 hospital pic, and then another when I turned 1, another when I turned 3. Thats it!!!
I found one picture of you when u are about 2 or 3 years old, a family picture ad you look EXACTLY like Musya but identical! and she grew so much ka"h, although she looks like you (rivky) she has a lot of Friedmans expressions! its soo cute!
5 Comments:
Thank you!! I think she looks exactly like you Rivky! Go compare your baby pics (if you have any!)
I have 1 hospital pic, and then another when I turned 1, another when I turned 3. Thats it!!!
I found one picture of you when u are about 2 or 3 years old, a family picture ad you look EXACTLY like Musya but identical!
and she grew so much ka"h, although she looks like you (rivky) she has a lot of Friedmans expressions! its soo cute!
mussy is heaven :)
rochie now its ur turn
yum!! shes heaven!!!!! i luv the one where shes poppin' her eyes out!! cute:)
I think the first pic is SO (shmuli) Friedman face !!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home