posted by CBS @ 8/11/2009 05:01:00 PM 3 comments
רבקי ושמוליק הרבה מזל טוב!!!הלוואי שתגדל להיות צדיקה כמו האמא שלה...רבקי
Great pics, love the hairdo! It reminds me of how much hair Chana had too! I loved it! You can start putting bows and clips right away :)
Bubby bought really cute clips and head bands-she was trying it on her today, they looked so cute and funny on her. Shame the camera battery had to die than I couldn't snap right away.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
רבקי ושמוליק הרבה מזל טוב!!!
הלוואי שתגדל להיות צדיקה כמו האמא שלה...
רבקי
Great pics, love the hairdo! It reminds me of how much hair Chana had too! I loved it! You can start putting bows and clips right away :)
Bubby bought really cute clips and head bands-she was trying it on her today, they looked so cute and funny on her. Shame the camera battery had to die than I couldn't snap right away.
Post a Comment
<< Home