Saturday, March 07, 2009

Finally back in touch!

My kiddies and myself at the park... 

Sample of our Shalach Manos... looks stunning in real life. We are giving out more than 50 IYH!

Musya ran to me saying "I not sneeyis"... and finally smiled for the pic (doesn't usually)
Daily sitch here in London... Musya loves her umbrella
Musya and Chana love each other, play together all the time
In the park, slide with cousins - here Musya was making sure Chana won't fall
Shopping in IKEA for the dishes that went under our shalach manos (didn't end up finding it here, and boy it's tough to shop with the kids. First time in MONTHS I did this).... no mushkies or chanies around to babysit!
Just random Chana poses... here she was just 9 months and already saying cheese to the camera (we have it on video too but I don't know how to upload it!)
in middle of clapping, she's always clapping!
and clapping again...
Musya afraid of the ducks in the park so her cousins are protecting her.  She's holding on for dear life!
Just the beginning of our mishloach manos work. We did it ALL at home (ie. my mother in laws home).  We made 40 large ones and 15 small.  The large are color coordinated with the chocolate mints and lentils inside, and the small was colorful lentils, with gray choc inside.  Look nice??
Chana happy again...
Chana's long hair..
posing for the camera...

4 Comments:

At Sat Mar 07, 10:29:00 PM 2009, Blogger Rochie Sudak said...

Hey Rivky, thanks for reviving this blog! I haven't been here in months. I'll try to keep everyone posted when I can, but for now I don't have a camera so it's a bit tough. I just borrowed one for this week.

Anyway, I really hope we get some feedback from people so I know you are all checking it out. Or else no need to post!!

 
At Sat Mar 07, 11:43:00 PM 2009, Blogger C Gberg said...

wow they're gorgeous!!!!!!!
thanks for finally updating us.
i cant wait to see you all!
luv,
mushkie

 
At Sat Mar 07, 11:51:00 PM 2009, Blogger Rivky Friedman said...

Rochie!! I'm soooo happy u posted pictures. u made my night. Chana looks like a big girl. it's amazing what 2 months can do at this age. even mussia looks bigger. KA"H, I love it... keep em coming.

 
At Sat Mar 07, 11:59:00 PM 2009, Blogger Rivky Friedman said...

btw...Mussia's hair grew longer... well so did chana's. and the shalach manos looks beautiful.
ps. chana looks just like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home