Thursday, February 21, 2008

Working for Zaidee

B"H

I finally finsihed my search This is what I need:

Birthdays of:
Glitzenshtein Choni

Gourarie, Eliezer, and Baila

Sassonkin, Chayim, Meir, Ari, Yossi, Chanie (For some reason there were many missing from that family)

Rochie Sudak-You were on the list but it didnt say sudak, and the B-day was messed up

Mendele Friedman

Thank You very much,
-Annonymous

6 Comments:

At Thu Feb 21, 04:30:00 PM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Annonymous, i was just wondering wut ur doing w/ all these stuff :)
kk let me kno Annonymous, tnx... :)

 
At Thu Feb 21, 04:30:00 PM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Annonymous, i was just wondering wut ur doing w/ all these stuff :)
kk let me kno Annonymous, tnx... :)

 
At Thu Feb 21, 05:43:00 PM 2008, Blogger Shmuli said...

Menachem Mendel Hakohen Friedman Teves 27 5766

 
At Fri Feb 22, 12:11:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee !!!

 
At Fri Feb 22, 01:28:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuts w/ the sasonkins ?!?!

 
At Fri Feb 22, 09:25:00 AM 2008, Blogger Freedman Family said...

Thanks Shmuli
and Yoishy, don't ask I am doin my job.
and I dont eather know whats with the Sassonkins they just weren't on the list for sum.. reason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home