Chaim Shaul Glitzenstein just heard about the Chanukah get-together today,even though he's in NY. He felt quite upset that he missed a chance to meet the family. He would greatly appreciate if in the future, the family will remember him. It's very easy to find him because he's always allday in the same place, downstairs in 770 next to the Aron Hakodesh, during the week, and by the Ohel for Shabbos. He can also be contacted through his parents. Moshiach Now!
Chanie, I feel really bad. I should have thought of calling you. He wasn't in 770 when we tried. I asked him to call me cuz I have no way of calling him.
3 Comments:
WOWWE very nice! pshhhh, fantastic..when was this?
Is this is Manhatten?
Chaim Shaul Glitzenstein just heard about the Chanukah get-together today,even though he's in NY. He felt quite upset that he missed a chance to meet the family.
He would greatly appreciate if in the future, the family will remember him. It's very easy to find him because he's always allday in the same place, downstairs in 770 next to the Aron Hakodesh, during the week, and by the Ohel for Shabbos. He can also be contacted through his parents.
Moshiach Now!
Chanie, I feel really bad. I should have thought of calling you. He wasn't in 770 when we tried. I asked him to call me cuz I have no way of calling him.
Post a Comment
<< Home