Monday, May 28, 2007

Mendy is a catch!

Here in California, Mendy is 'the catch'
He is kind, friendly, personable, full of toichen, just a real mentch!
Besides for what the others had to say. I have to say thank you, Mendy was the best brother over Shavous! He and Mendele bonded so nicely. Because Mendy was there, I didn't have to be convinced to leave Mendele with him, when we were going out with the in'law family.


from around a month ago. but too cute to delete, he was talking away, and had just started playing with his hands

a bad pic of me, but Mendele was listening so nicely to the story I was reading cuzin shalom

3 Comments:

At Mon May 28, 08:37:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx so cute

its unbeleivable how everyone is all of the sudden so exited to post! every time i come on theres s/t new!

 
At Mon May 28, 10:26:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rochie Sudak said...

Rivky that pic with his hands is adorable!!!!! And boy he looks really happy with Mendy.... not quite the same when I held him :( Keep posting!

 
At Tue May 29, 03:54:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rochie Sudak said...

BTW, nice glasses Mendy! She forgot to mention that as part of the catch ;) jk.. But I'm really glad to hear such nice feedback about my little baby bro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home