Tuesday, March 06, 2007

@ the Railroad

Well… it has been quite a while since I visited this part of the site (the editing part), the reason is quite simple because I did not have what to write, why, you may ask? The answer to that is also quite simple, because. So you may ask because of what, so I’ll answer because I did not have what to write, so you may ask, and now you have what to write, so I’ll tell you, no, as you could see that till now I did not write nothing, so you may say, yes I did write something, because if I did not write anything you would not have anything to read, so I will explain to you that I did not write nothing with meaning, that means something that you could actually read that has something to it, but after all I am not a lawyer that could talk for hours and not say nothing, so I will at least write something.
Now you may wonder we are coming now from the joyous day of Purim what does that have to do with a train, well who says it does, an especially were does a train land in from, well as you know or maybe you forgot I am in Russia and here to travel you have to travel by train, well you don’t really have to, but if you want you could there is also buses, but if you want to travel normally you do that by train, and I had to do that to go somewhere for Purim, as the Shliach of that city was not there due to technical difficulties, so I went there for Shaboss and Purim, really enjoyed it, well after all this is my first time I left Moscow to go tour Russia, so much of that city I did not go tour because I did not have time, busy with Purim but the Russian trains I visited, and its pretty cool, it’s a small room with four beds (this is second class, 1st class is 2 beds, 2nd 4 beds, 3rd 8 beds and 4th chairs) bunked beds with a tiny table between, and you go to sleep for the night, interesting let me tell you, some Russian travel like that for 5 days in a row or even longer, you want to try that?
Purim was nice how was by you? Well in my city Motzay Shaboss a party for 25 students and Megilah laying, by day there was a community party Megilah for about 200 ppl, pretty nice and now I’m back in Yeshivah back to normal, well unlike you guys I don’t have to clean for Pesach, so I guess there will be lack of coverage in the blog in the near future anyways if I could I’ll see to make up for some of you so…… happy cleaning, and enjoy the spring.
Mendy

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 09, 02:38:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rivky Friedman said...

Hi Mendy,
you can always just right Hi ;)

You're going to have stories to tell your children about your year in Russia!

Russia is the one place i've wanted to go, and havent' been yet. so enjoy and keep me in mind.

ps. have u seen our blog (ourmendele.blogspot.com)??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home