Rivky's baby
I just want to tell you all that Rivky is hiding a gorgeous baby!! I didn't see him in person, but I was lucky enough too see pictures from the camera that lost the wire... because Bracha and Shloimy were here (in VA) for a barmy.... anyway he is blond and beautiful. He looks a lot like Rivky - besides for the fat cheeks - and also looks a bit like Totty's baby pics. (for those if you who don't know, Totty had blond hair till maybe 5 years old!)
Anyway, can't wait to see everyone in NY soon...
Rochie
2 Comments:
Rochie I have an idea, go to NY brong YOUR digital camera BETTER dont forget it and make 100 picutres to post on this blog ots getting really boring the blog with no one writing...after all its only 4 hours away from Ny...
Can't wait!
Mushki
Hey! We will Iy"H not be postng any pictures untill further notice! Didn't you realize this already - We Became Omish!!
Post a Comment
<< Home