More cousin pics

Doesn't this look like Chayale G #2?!

Don't try this at home.... I'm talking about Dudis holding the baby ALONE. (not about the bald spot - that'll happen sooner or later. In this case, sooner rather than later ;)

This was at the banquet. These kids made us hang out at the babysitting more than they let us inside! In this funny pic, somehow the babies are both laughing! But Kaila looks the best. Every time I look at her I start cracking up! (Sorry for the double chin, it's just the pose, not for real;) Anyway kaila probably won't even see this blog, so big deal.
Also, the reason the pic is lopsided is cuz... you know how when you try to take a picture of kids and at the same time also trying to make them smile? So I wasn't exactly looking into the camera. I thought I had it positioned right, and starting making them laugh, (while looking away from the camera) so the pic cut out half of everyone's heads! Oh well... Although I like to take pics I never claimed to be profesh at it.

Dun da dun...... a 4 generation pic. We both JUST missed the 5 generation one! Oh well... at least we got Rebbe dollars ;)

The crazy Kazens :) I think that room made the loudest noise that resturaunt has ever seen.... (only since Dinie Rapaport's sheva brochos ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home