Below the 0’s
Well here life in Russia is getting colder as we speak (-20), and by then even your brain freezes and stops thinking, that was the lack off writing lately (maybe) or maybe it just comes from laziness, what ever the case is right now I am writing, what? I don’t even know, in New York I was not for the Kinus, special adventures? Well Russia is one big one, anything special? Every day is special in his way, so maybe you guys help me out in knowing what to write. (Who says I have to write? And who says you have to help me, after all I am writing, no?).
Well I wrote that it is getting colder, that is a special thing to write about no? after all it is very interesting, imagine how many generators Hashem need for electricity to keep us cold, that means he provides cheap and easy freezers for the Russians, as all the animals are hiding from the cold and there is none just wandering around, so why not leave all the food outside, and we get to save electricity!?
One of the things that get frozen in freezers are fish, now in Russia there is something called “fish day”, what does that mean I don’t know but that day is on Wednesdays, what that means is that the menu is fish, the kitchen by us in yeshiva does not believe in that thanks g-d, but Russia is very into fish.
All of you have for sure heard of chicken soup maybe some of you even tasted some, well I heard of “fish soup” (once I came here) and even tasted some, well depends who cooked it, it is not that bad at all, maybe you guys should try it at home, if you want the menu, well I don’t have it to give it to you, but just figure something out very simple, and instead of chicken put in fish, experiments on other type of food you all did now try this.
And as we are entering the month of “fish” if you know what I am talking about, the month of “Adar” (something Jewish) its “Mazal” Is fish, if you know what “Mazal” is, it means “luck” as in good luck for your win at the lottery, or something like that.
What ever the case is I realized that the word “whatever” it means a lot of things, that means it contains a lot of meanings in it, whatever the case is I think its time to go.
Yours truly.
Behind iron bars.
3 Comments:
משום מה, אנשים חושבים שבגלל שיש ברוסיה "סיביר", אז בכל רוסיה קר מאוד.
זה לא נכון!!!
מנדי, בניו-יורק יותר קר ממוסקבה
הנה תראה:
http://www.col.org.il/show_side_art.asp?68
את מנדי פרידמן אני תמיד מבין. בכל השפות.(;
אני עדיין לא מדבר אנגלית, רק קורא.
אף אחד לא מתרגם לי.
פשוט יש אתר שמתרגם מילים של אנגלית לעברית...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home