thanks y'all
Just wanted to mention how nice it is to read all the blogs and updates. (does this qualify as a post? Ok I'll write a bit more)
Freilachen Chanukah to everyone...we'll be celebrating on a river cruise,lighting a menorah down the commie river. If you see us in the U.S. a day later, you'll know why...!! This is also one of the few times a year the historic Ohel Rachel Shul is open to our community so we will also have a lighting there iyh. After which comes...2 weeks of school vacation...yay...who wants to come do winter camp in China with 4 fantastic kids ka"h? Any takers - nieces/nephews ??
Good shabbos and Happy Chanukah Everybody (as said by the 5 yr old on the JEM CD we hear 24/6)
1 Comments:
Mommy/Bubby Alevsky: I hope you'll make a nice impression on Mushkie and Rochele, that they'll want to come visit us again in DC :) (they were going to come, but changed their plans!)
Or more like... I hope I made a nice impression on YOU, that you will be able to make a nice impression on Them!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home