News From Home
B"H
Now I came to be my mothers representetive of writing the news in the house! This time I will let it go because my bro. and sis. want to know whats happening in Bahia Blanca, and I cant say "NO". But next time I wont! If i dont see any new faces to this blog I will go away so I will be the "new'' face! (There is actually no point in writing this cause no one will read it I am just talking to myself!) -You always ask us to write because you never hear form us taht we live too far...and you just have a good time reading it thinking we read minds and we see whtas happening by you??
k, k, let me not be soo mean to my loveable fellow relatives!
So Here I am puting pictures of Chanukah programs hosting form sunday-tuesday.
Tuesday we had a big Chanukah party diffrent time zones which made "us" (my mother) very wearry. We had an amount of kids "20" including us! and 5 mothers-to watch their kids and 10 ladies for my fathres program! Everyone comes in the kids upstarirs for the program and the ladies down stairs for a shiur. 1 program : kids doing coloring sheets playing cleydough etc. and ladies shiur 2 progrmas: food 3 program: kids magic show 4 program: a play on "why do we play dreidel"? 5 program : We were sopposed to make a big kids game but they all left.
Than we hoped in the car and went for menorah lighting, shumi got to light the shamesh {which is about 4 meters high and it works thrugh gas you have to light it with a lighter}, there was shochtim who came to check the menorah lighting and they made a choir and sang maoz tzur. We also saw police man on a horsi!
and when we came back there was a party for men with 5 people so much!
That was yesterdays news the news form today is...
We had vacation well thats normal! but we didnt have any programs so we felt a real relaxing day. (because of that online school it drives me crazy i get all shvitzed up and than i dont have any time to do any programs now that we are in the summer and we should take advantage so...it was fun) that online school really feels like a SCHOOL so as soon as i relized they are trying to make us feel we are in a real classroom i strated not liking it after all you are not sopposed to like school! (jk-i put it in parentesis cause sometimes the parentesis are not So true)
ok the pictures for soem reason are not going i will post it on a diffrent blog
"and remember you have to comment alot and post alot for us to continue writing" I AM SERIOUS!!
Just the blog with pics. i will post but thats it!!
Tomorrow(thurs) there is another ladies and kids program. we will give yoou a repoort another time.
a freilchen chanuka to all.
Posted by Mushki Freedman
1 Comments:
Thanks bubby, for the good news...why dosent anyone tell me about it?
anyways bubby, why dont you make that as a post?
mushki
Post a Comment
<< Home