Enjoying the Sasonkins gift - jewish mobile With our shabbos guests - Mendy & Rivky K, and bentzi's nephew - Bentche Alperowitz Musya discovering, and fascinated by her hands for the first time!
I actually might put on too many layers outside, but inside the house I'm usually good! Which one are you talking about? The last pic with pink and red is one shirt, not 2.
Ma, if you're still going all the way back to these comments, the person is Bentzi's nephew from Bournemouth, England, named Bentche Alperowitz. He's learning in Chicago this year.
And re the layers, Ma, you really got me used to opening windows. It's great - and we're lucky the weather is like in the 60's every day, so no worries - the windows are always opened :)
4 Comments:
rochie I think you spent too much time in China. exactly how many LAYERS OF CLOTHES is your baby wearing?? :)
I actually might put on too many layers outside, but inside the house I'm usually good! Which one are you talking about? The last pic with pink and red is one shirt, not 2.
Dinie, I'm right with you.
Her poor girl is layered up, you'd think she lives in Russia!
Yes Rochie, she was wearing FOUR layers when you came to visit!
Ma, if you're still going all the way back to these comments, the person is Bentzi's nephew from Bournemouth, England, named Bentche Alperowitz. He's learning in Chicago this year.
And re the layers, Ma, you really got me used to opening windows. It's great - and we're lucky the weather is like in the 60's every day, so no worries - the windows are always opened :)
Post a Comment
<< Home