posted by Rochie Sudak @ 11/22/2006 12:09:00 PM 4 comments
I don't know who the cheeks belong to... but that's definitely an AlevskyNose™!
Rochie the pictures are gorgeus! especially the close up! tahnks for sharing them with us.
Musya, start grabbing now!It's a sgula for yiras shomayim to play with your Zaide's beard!
So shmuli, that must be why you guys (Friedman MN fam) are all loaded with yiras shomayim! I have it all figured out :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I don't know who the cheeks belong to... but that's definitely an AlevskyNose™!
Rochie the pictures are gorgeus! especially the close up!
tahnks for sharing them with us.
Musya, start grabbing now!
It's a sgula for yiras shomayim to play with your Zaide's beard!
So shmuli, that must be why you guys (Friedman MN fam) are all loaded with yiras shomayim! I have it all figured out :)
Post a Comment
<< Home