Shanghai Greetings from Dinie
OK guys, I have been inspired by shmulie & rivky's incessant blogging to actually post...except...I can't figure out how. When I thought I got it figured out, they asked for my username (uh....) and password (you gotta be kidding - I'm an Alevsky, how am I supposed to remember that?) So here I am, posting as a comment to yet another wonderful and informational post by the Friedmans (with the i.e.)This site must be really important cuz I actually sat down to read this when I gave myself an hour to finish a gazillion other things. I haven't posted till now bc I actually forgot we have this blog and it was REALLY fun to read those 123's (yes I'm a bit behind) and VERY nice to read up on all the fam's happenings posted by Shmuli!!
Yes, this may be unusual as a comment, and if you'd actually like to see the china blog you'll have to tell me how to do this (or help me figure out my id). Just for a taste...has your 5 yr old child ever told you that she is so upset that her heart is breaking to pieces inside of her? Or have you heard from your 3 yr old that putting on clothes is not really his minhag? ok, I know you want to hear about china, not about my kids... so, when I get on, you'll hear all about the smart pple here and how they keep us entertained, especially when they want to help us and do us favors, like letting out all the water in our Mikvah and otzar so they can clean it for us as a 'surprise' and then it doesn't rain for another month. You know, those kind of things. Or how about last shabbos when my jacket kept slipping till I noticed that the tailor put the snaps on inside out so you can't snap, you can only align and tie your belt quickly bc you have not prepared anything else to wear...yup, there's gotta be perks to living here, we do have help, and they can even wash the dishes with the same rag that they wipe the floor and then wipe those wet dishes.
OH NO. I have to put in my username and password to post even this comment. I guess you'll be seeing this thru the webmaster, Rochie.
And really, acharon chaviv, a ksiva v'chasima tova & a shana tova u'mesuka to y'all.
Dinie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home